Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Yummy Cover Guy Lucas Velasquez, Poses Nude in a Magazine!


Oh my gosh...my panty is now dropping because of this very hot and oozing magazine cover! A very yummy guy, a fu**ing hot guy shows off his daring abs!!! Aaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...!!!

Yeah, he is Lucas Velasquez, a male model from Colombia! And he posed half-naked for a Sports Life Mag! Hmmm...is this really a sports magazine?! Why he is so salivating in the cover that I want him to bring in my bed?!! Oooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...oooohhhh...!!!

Definitely, the said magazine is also a Latin mag! As you can see, the language is in Latin! What do you think is the Latin word for kan**t, li**g, ti**, etc.?! Do you think these words of bed so yummy as our local language?! Gosh as you see on the mag, 'sexo' is a Latin word for our favorite hobby!  Aaaaahhh....aaaahhhhh....aaaaahhhhh...!!!    

Hey Lucas, come with me! I want to taste a Colombian hunk like you! I know "sobrang galing at init ng mga Latino sa kama!" Aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhhh...!!! I am now starting to reach my climax because of yoooooohhhhh...!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)