Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Wet, Wild, and Yummy Body of Mario Maurer in the Atitude Mag!


Oh my Papa...my hubby! My love Mario Maurer is wet and wild in the recent cover of Attitude magazine! And I'm also wet and hot now! "Habang basang-basa si Papa Mario sa magazine, basang-basa na din akoooohhhh!!!"
 
Mario..Mario...Marioooohhhhh...!!! "Sabik na sabik na talaga ako s'yo!" I really want to taste that body! I will lick your abs! I will feed into your chest like a baby!!! Aaaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...!!! "Sususo ako s'yo na parang baby!" Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh...uuuuhhhhhh...!!!
 
If a very hot guy like him with take a bath with you in one shower room, I would never ever leave the shower room! "Duon na kami titira ni Mario!"  As in, kangkangan kami habang basang-basa...!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!!
 
This wet Mario Maurer in this Attitude mag cover truly makes me more wet! "Sabay kaming basa ni Mario!!"
 
Mario...Mario... Marioooooooohhhhhh....!!! My clothes were now turn off!!! I'm ready! "Hubad na din ako at basa na!" Just like you na hubad na sa kasarapan...!!!!
 
This is just a cover! What more inside this magazine! Yeah, more sizzling Mario Maurer from this magazine issue coming up on my next posts! Ooh-lala...tsup tsup pa...!!! c",) 

1 comment:

  1. mario maurer is really sexy. i want him in bed

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)