Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Totally Nude Photo Scandal of Mikael Daez!


Oh my Gosh...!!! It's really getting hot here!

Aaaaahhhhh....aaaaahhhhhh...aaaahhhhh!!! Is it the nude photo scandal everyone is looking for?! He is so yummy! Oh I want him! Ooohhhh...!!!

This is the alleged nude photo scandal of the newbie hunk model-actor Mikael Daez. A particular website just recently published it and is now one of the hot stuff circulating around the world wide web!

As you can see in this photo, a handsome yummy hunk who is really looks like Mikael Daez is totally nude holding a camera in one hand and holding his 'manhood' in the other! It seems that he is masturbating infront of the camera! Even his pubic hairs were also exposed in this picture! Do you think he is really the yummy Mikael Daez?! Or it is another edited photo?!

Sh*t Mikael or not, the guy is really f*cking hot! Yeah, yeah, oh yeah...all is really want to have a sex with him! I really don't know what to do seeing this yummy nude guy! Oh MIkael, oh Mikael...let me do the honor! I will be the one to touch and hold your penis! Aaaahhh....aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh!!!!

I want to make a sex video with him! Mikaeeeeellll..."L na L na'ko s'yo!" F*ck me, f*ck me...ohhh yeah!!!! Let's have a sex 24/7! I want to kiss and lick your very hot and yummy abs and chest! C'mon...c'mon...ooooohhhhh...oooohhhhhh...oooohhhhh....!!!! I'm burning hot now! OMG...I'm reaching my climax.....aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! Oh sh*t..,...oooohhhhh Mikael!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)