Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Sizzling Yummy Folded and Hung Billboard of Sam Milby for Summer 2011!

Oh my god...!!! This is what I really, really, really super love! "Ang sarap-sarap to the max!" My ultimate crush Papa Sam Milby! My dream boyfriend and hubby!

Yeah, this is the sexy hot yummy billboard of Papa Sam for Folded and Hung Summer 2011 campaign! It totally drops down my underwear! He's so seductive! I'm feeling hot seeing this!

Papa Sam Milby is half-naked in this big billboard! His hot and yummy abs, chest, and upper body were exposed! "Napakasarap...ulalam!" Aaahhhh...!!!!

His brown pants slightly dropped showing his checkered short inside! Papa Sam, Papa Sam, can you still drop that short showing only your brief?! Or even drop more your inner garment to totally see your 'manhood'?! Oh my, can you imagine how big Papa Sam's cock is?! Reserve it to me Papa Sam! I will take good care of your cock using my hands, my bare wet tongue, and my mouth! Ooohhhh...oooohhhh...!!! I'm feeling hot now!

This said big billboard is currently up and posted in EDSA Guadalupe! Every time our MRT train passes by in the Guadalupe station, I keep on looking to this very yummy billboard! "Kumakapit ako nang sobrang higpit dahil laglag na laglag buong damit at panty ko...!!!"

Sam, Sam, oh my Papa Sam...let's live together na! I want to live with you! You're truly my number one dream boyfriend and hubby! Promise, "gabi-gabi, araw-araw, oras-oras, minu-minuto paliligayin kita!" We will have a sex 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhh!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)