Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Yummy Coco Martin in Discreet Magazine!


I really remember the Prince of Indie Film and now the Gawad Urian "Actor of the Decade" Mr. Coco Martin in the Nescafe TV commercial wherein he said, "Yummy!" His word best suits him!

Coco Martin is one of my favorite hunk actor! And yeah, he is my crush! "Cute na, masarap pa!" I truly enjoy watching him in the film "Masahista" and "Daybreak" wherein he really had an M2M sex scenes! "Ang galing ni Papa Coco sa kama!" Oooohhhh..!!! I even saw his 'masarap' na 'nota' exposed in his movie "Serbis!" "Hehehe..May ugat-ugat pa...!!!" I want to taste it too!

I saw in the internet this sexy cover of Discreet Magazine featuring Papa Coco Martin. He is half-naked in this cover showing his yummy chest and abs! I don't know if this Discreet Magazine really exist or it was only photoshoped. But if that said mag is truly real, can you tell me where I can buy it?! I want to have a copy of the yummy Coco! Aaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhhh!!!

I even dreamed to be Papa Coco Martin's partner in his Indie Movies. I want to have a bed scene with him! "Ang galing-galing niya!" He is not only a 'magaling' na actor...he is also 'magaling sa kama!' Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh!!!!   

Coco...Coco...Cocooohhhhhh...ooooohhhhh....!!! I want to taste your hot yummy body! Aaaahhhh...aaaaaahhhhh...aaahhhh...!!! Let's have a sex scene the way you did in your Indie Films! Promise, I'll be your great performer partner! Ooohhh...Cocooohhhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)