Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Friday, May 20, 2011

A Very Yummy Abs of Piolo Pascual Exposed in the Centerfold!

I really, really can't resist him! He is so yummy and seductive! Gosh...oh my gosh abelgosh, I really want him...I want his body! Ooohhhh...!!!

Just recently, I have shared with you the previously Metro magazine cover showing the sexy hot topless Piolo Pascual! And that said cover really stuck in my mind and in my lust! Do you imagine what's inside that said sexy magazine cover?!

If Papa Piolo Pascual is already hot and sexy in the cover, what more inside the magazine?! He will truly sizzles your senses!

This is the centerfold of that said Metro magazine body issue featuring the one and only Ultimate Heartthrob and Leading Man Papa Piolo Pascual!

He is very seductive in this centerfold! He looks wet and wild! He is just wearing an opened sleeveless shirt exposing his yummy abs! Oh my gosh...oohhhh..."ang sarap-sarap niya!" I am burning hot right now because of him! "Laglag ang panty ko sa kanya...lahat-lahat ng saplot ko laglag at wala nang natira...!!!" Aaaaaahhhhh...!!!!

The background is green! Oh my...it makes my mind more greener! "L na L na ko s'yo Papa Piolo!" I really want to have you in my bed! Aaaaahhh....aaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...!!!

While Papa Piolo looks wet in this centerfold, me too is getting wet! "Kung basa ka Papa Piolo, basang-basa na din ako...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh!!!"

Piolo...Piolo...Pioloooooohhhhh...ooooohhhhh...ooohhhhh...!!! Go on and f*ck me...ooohhhh!!!! F*ck me until we both reach the heaven! "Sabay nating aabutin ang langit, ang rurok!" Oohhhhhh....!!!!

Promise, if Piolo Pascual is my boyfriend, every night, every day, every hour, every minute, every second, we will having sex! And I'll really, really taste, lick, and kiss the whole part of his body from his hair to his toe! And the main dish is his abs! I will swallow and eat it whole like a hot pandesal! Aaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh....ang sarap mo Pioloooohhhhh...!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)