Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Now Hairy Yummy A1 Lead Ben Adams Captivates My Senses!

Oh my gosh...I didn't expect that he will turn to be a yummy hairy guy like this! Sh*t, seems that I want pa-churva na sa kanya all night long...!!!

Yeah, he is Ben Adams, the lead vocalist of the early 2000 hit boyband A1. Before, he is like a boy next door type. So innocent, so ignorant-looking, so cute during those years. Yeah, "crush ko pa nga siya noon " when I was in fourth year high school. But now, I really, really want  pa-churva na sa kanya! "Patitira talaga ako sa kanya ngayon" in any other position!!! Aaaaahhh...aaaahhhh...aaaaahhh..!!!

Take a look at his yummy naked photos:




Oh sh*t, "gusto ko nang dila-dilaan ang dibdib niya!" "...At susuhin ang nipples niya!!!"  Aaaaaahhh...aaaaahhh...aaaahhhhh....."sobrang sarap mo na Papa Ben!!!"  Ooooohhhh...!!!

"Put*ng Ina...I'm so horny na!" I am now reaching my climax!  "Sa sarap ba naman ni Papa Ben, sinong hindi mag-iinit at lalabasan!" I am now arousing..."buhok niya pa lang sa dibdib titig**an ka na...!!!"

Ben...Ben...Ben...marry me now na! We will having a full honeymoon every hour, every minute, every second! "Grabe, tirik na tirik na mata ko sa'yo...!!!" Aaaaaaahhhhh...!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)