Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Fashionissimo 2011 Swimwear Parade - Part 1

This is really awesome! Oh my gosh, sizzling, yummy, hot hunks were in one night of fashion! This is called the Fashionissimo 2011 Male Pageant wherein different gorgeous male models ramp!

Well, I'm bringing you today the swimwear portion of the said male model search. My God, I love their abs, their chest, their bodies! Sh*t, I want to take all of them! Oooohhhhh....

So before we get horny like I'm feeling right now, let's first watch these video clippings of the said swimwear portion. Here they go:










"Punye*ta, laglag na ang panty ko sa kanila...!!!" "Pwede na, pwde nang magpa-churva sa kanila!" Since hubad na sila, hubad na din ako...!!! Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh....aaaaaahhhh....!!!! I love to have an orgy with them!!! Oooooohhhh....!!!

Ooops...hold your horses guys! This is only my first part. In my next post, I will share with you the second part of these videos! "Di ko na kaya...ang sasarap nila!!!" c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)