Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Friday, November 11, 2011

A Cool Cute Face of Gerald Anderson in Preview Men Mag!


He is not anymore "Budoy" in this current magazine cover! Instead, he is a very cute handsome man that I love to kiss!

The Golden Boy and Action Drama Prince of Primetime Gerald Anderson is in the cover of Preview Magazine Men Edition for this month of November 2011. 

The cover is simple and plain! The cute face of my Papa Gerald is focused with a banner title of "Cool Like That." Papa Gerald seems lying in a soft feather pillow! So cute, so cool...I want to kiss him!

Papa Geh is wholesome in this magazine! But gosh, he still look hot and sexy! "Binubuhay na naman ni Papa Gerald ang katawang lupa ko...!!!" Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhh...aaaaahhh...!!! "Tingin niya pa lang nakakatakam na...!!!" Ooooohhhh.....!!!

Gerald...Gerald...oh my Gerald, can I take you home?! I want to have you in my bed! "Kangkangan tayo all the time!": Aaaaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!! Oh Gerald, titig mo palang nilalabasan na'ko ng init!" Ooooohhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)