Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Boy Next Door Type Edward Eddie Benosa!


He's so cute and nice! His look will simply captivates your heart! So cute, so nice...!!!

Yup, he is Edward Eddie Benosa! He is one of the Starstruck 5 alumni. And rumors before spread that he will be one of the "Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited" housemates!

I don't know why this cute guy has not given enough exposure! "Sayang gwapo pa naman at mukhang masarap!" He is another boy next door type! 
Hmmm...do you think he is also hot and yummy?! I want to see his naked body! Can you share some of his naked photos?!

Well, seems that I like him! If I'm not a slut who prefer to have hunky yummy guys, I will request him to be my next boyfriend! Hehe...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)