Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I Love Ed Westwick's Penshoppe Billboard!


I really love him! He is so hot and handsome!

Every time that I'll pass by in any Penshoppe outlet, I can't resist to see the big billboards of Ed Westwick! He's so cute! "Ang gwapo at ang sarap niya!" His eyes, his face...can totally melt your heart!
Hey Ed, can you be my boyfriend?! A guy like him is my prospect! I like a guy just like him na gwapo na...masarap pa! What more can you ask?!

Even in EDSA Balintawak, I can't help but look up from the bus I'm riding to see this very handsome Gossip guy!

Ed, Ed, ooohhh my Ed Westwick, can you marry me?! I will give you my heart and soul just take me...take my body and I will take yours!!! Oooohhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)