Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Angelica Panganiban Goes Green in Cosmopolitan!


Angelica Panganiban goes green in this August 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine! As you can see, she is wearing a green sexy dress!

With a green attire, Angelica looks neat and fresh! Well definitely because green denotes nature and bio!

The green dress of Angelica is blended in the white background of the magazine! It's too clean and relaxing to see the cover for this month!

How about you, what can you say on this latest Cosmo cover?! Do you like it?! Well for me, I'm excited for the September issue! Yeah, I'm waiting for that! I love their annual Cosmo Mag featuring 69 (my favorite number) yummy Cosmo Bachelors! Ooh lala..!!! Yuminess! Oh yeah! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)