Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mario Maurer Exposes His Steaming Yumminess in Volume Magazine!



I really, really, really can't get over with him! Oh my gosh abelgosh...I am now getting crazy over this "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" actor Mario Maurer! Mario...Mario...Marioooohhhhhh...come and take me! I really, really, really want to take all your clothes!

Aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh....! I can't resist the flow of my libido seeing the nude Mario Maurer in Volume Magazine! As you can see, he exposes his yummy abs! I love it! I want to lick, kiss, and eat it.....oooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...oooohhhh...!!!

Tell me, "sino ba namang hindi malilibu**n makita ang hubad na katawan ng masarap na Thai actor na 'to?!" "Bato lang ang hindi titigasan!" Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhh...!!!  

Here are two of the sexy and yummy photos of my love Papa Mario in the latest edition of Volume Magazine!   Though he didn't yet totally remove his polo, all of us were still drooling! Aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh..aaaahhh...!!! "Hindi ko na talaga mapigilang mag-init s'yo Papa Shone!" I want to have our honeymoon! Let's go and magkangkangan na tayo! Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!!

Mario...Mario...Mariooooohhhhhhh....!!! If you are my boyfriend now, "magpapa-churva talaga ako nang bonggang-bongga!"  As in...I will never ever leave my bed anymore with him! "Oras-oras, minu-minuto, segu-segundo...mag-chuchurvahan tayo in any position you want!"  Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhh..."ipasok mo na Marioooooohhhhhh!!!" c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)