Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Shirtless Dennis Trillo in Inside Showbiz' Hot Men Issue!


Oh my...I love this month's issue of the entertainment mag Inside Showbiz!!! It's burning so hot! I'm reaching my climax seeing the yummy guy in the cover!

Yeah, yeah, yeah! The August 2011 issue of Inside Showbiz magazine is called "The Hot Men" Issue! And they featured some of the yummiest hunk in the country! Oh I love them!!! Ooohhhhh...!!!

And in the cover...oh my gosh abelgosh! My panty drops! It's Papa Dennis Trillo!!! He is topless, shirtless, half-naked!!! He shows off his yummy upper body!!! Aaaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhhh..!!!
"Gusto ko siyang tikman...!!!" "Gusto kong brotsahin ang katawan niya!" His nipples seem so seductive! "Naghuhumiyaw na susuhin ko raw...!!!" Aaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhhh...!!! I'll do it Dennis!!! I'll do....oooohhhhh...!!!

Dennis..Dennis..Dennis...ooohhhhh...!!! I want you!!! I want to hug and lick that body! Promise, "hindi ko 'yan pagsasawaan!!!" Aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhhh...!!!! I'm climbing to my orgasm now because of you Papa Dennis!!!

Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhhh...ang sarap moooohhh!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)