Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Topless Yummy Gerald Anderson in StarStudio!

I really, really love Gerald Anderson! He is my dream boyfriend to be! He's so yummy that I truly can't resist his body! Ooohhhh...oooohhhh...ooohhh...!!!

Actually I collected all the magazines featuring Papa Gerald Anderson! They really quench my thirst and fulfill my satisfaction!

And this is the magazine I love most featuring my Papa Gerald!

Yeah, this is the previous edition of StarStudio magazine, one of my favorite mag! This is the issue wherein they featured I think the 12 young hunks of the country!

If I'm not mistaken, this is either last 2007 or 2008! And I eventually grabbed a copy of it! "Hirap nang maubusan noh!"

My Papa Gerald made it on the top spot (yeah Gerald, I want you to be on top of me while we're on bed!). He is No. 1 on the list! Papa Geh is starting to be sexy and yummy during that year! That was also during the hit of their Sunday afternoon teen-oriented show Your Song Presents: "My Only Hope"

"Ang sarap ni Gerald!"
I really, really like his body! "Hindi nakakasawa, masasarapan ka pa!" Ooohhhhh...oooohhhhh..oooohhhhh...!!! I really want to kiss, lick, and su*k his sexy body! Aaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh....Geraaaaaaald!!!

What more...pandagdag L is his face! He's hairy! I love his hairy face! "Ang sarap niyang pambrotsa!" Aaaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhhh....!!! "Gerald brotsahin mo ako...uuuhhhhh!" 

Seeing this magazine centerfold of Papa Gerald, I can't resist to reach my climax! It seems that, "gusto ko pang ibaba pati ang pantalon at brief niya!" Aaaaaaahhhh...aaahhhhh...aaahhhh!!! Even his abs is hairy! "Wow ang saraaap!"

"Siguro if Gerald Anderson is my boyfriend, definitely, wala na 'tong tayuan sa kama!" As in every hour, every minute, every second, magkadikit kami sa kama! Oooohhhh...oooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...!!!! "Pakakangkang talaga ako nang bonggang-bonga!" Aaaaaahhhhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)