Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mr. EcoTourism Philippines 2011 Candidates – Mossimo Bikini Summit (Part 3)

Oh my Gosh Abelgosh...they were really sexy, hot, and yummy! My underwear is now dropping because of them!! Uuuhhh....uuuuhhhhh...uuuhhhhh...!!! It seems that I'm starting to reach my climax because of this hunky guys! Aaaaaahhhhh...!!!!

Here is the third and final batch in alphabetical order of the 2011 Mr. EcoTourism Philippines 2011 candidates by Mossimo Bikini Summit. They were all hot in trunks and in underwear! I want to lick all of them and touch their bulges!

The grand finals will be held on June 18, 2011 in Canyon Cove, Nasugbu, Batangas! So start peeping with all of them! Ooohhhhh....







Seeing already the 16 candidates, who among them is your bet?! Who do you think possesses the biggest 'manhood'?! Who do you want in bed?! And who do you think is the best performer?!

Well, for me and for many of the viewers, they want Nelson Banzuela! He is cute, handsome, and has a perfect body! Ooohhhh...I want to have a sex with him! Aaaaahhhh...!!! My keyboard is not bursting because of their hotness! My laptop is now experiencing a great heat! Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!!!

All of them were gorgeous! I want to have an orgy with all of them! Sooohhhh....hot....yummmy....and seductive! C'mon guys let's have an orgy! I want to be trapped in an island forever with all these men! And we will having sex all day, all night, 24 hours a day with them....oooohhhhh...!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)