Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sizzling Derek Ramsey Exposes His Yummy Hot Body in Men's Health!


Oh my god! I can't resist his hotness! He is so sexy and yummy that I want to taste and take home his body! Derek...Derek...oh my Derek...can I be your mistress?!

Oozing, gorgeous, sexy, yummy Derek Ramsey is in the cover of my favorite Men's Health magazine for their October 2011 issue! I like it! I want to lick it! Oooooohhh...oooohhhh...oooohhhh...!!!

"Kung ganito kasarap ang dyowa ko, putcha paulit-ulit akong papayag na maging kabit!" Aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!! "Sige pa...sige pa...sige pa Derek kantu**n mo pa kooohhh..!!!"

Derek is fresh from the success of their movie "No Other Woman!"  On the said film of Star Cinema, he had a very intimate sizzling sex scenes with leading ladies Cristine Reyes and Anne Curtis! Gosh...I also want to have bed scenes with Papa Derek! And take note, more daring and wilder than with Anne and Cristine! "Mag-o-all the way kami...!!!" Aaaaahhh...aaaahhh...aaaahhh...!!!

Yeah, oooh yeah..."papayag talaga akong maging kabit mo Derek!" Watch out Angelica, watch out! I'll be your greatest rival...!!! "Papatira talaga ako sa kanya...!!!" Ooohhh...!!!  c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)