Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Phil Younghusband Sizzles in 2011 Cosmomen Cover!

AZKALS famous hunk yummy heartthrob Phil Younghusband is this year's centerfold and cover guy of the annual Cosmomen magazine! He leads the 69 Cosmopolitan Bachelors!

Yup, that is the 2011 Cosmomen edition. It is a supplement to the September 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine!

Papa Phil is so cute, of course very yummy in the cover! He is still sexy though he didn't totally turn off his clothes! He just showed his abs, his hairy abs (with karug) really made me arouse..!!! Aaaaahhh...aaaahhhh...aaaahhhh Phil!

"Ang sarap pakangkang kay Papa Phil!" I love to play ball with him in bed! Yeah, I will play his 'balls' using my tongue, my mouth, and my bare hands! Aaaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...sige pa...sige pa...sige pa...ipasok mo naaaahhhh...!!!

My twin sister and counterpart Angel Locsin is so very lucky with him! Hey sis, can you lend Phil to me even just for a night?! Thanks sis..!

Phil is now line to Dingdong Dantes, Derek Ramsey, Gerald Anderson, and Sam Milby who were all the previous hot cover guys of the Cosmomen magazine! "Ang sasarap nila...!!!" c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)