Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

'Beyond Twilight' Robert Pattinson in the Entertainment Weekly Mag!

He is still looking good, cute, and handsome in the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly magazine! Our favorite vampire, Robert Pattinson graces the cover of this Hollywood magazine.

With the banner main feature story of "Beyond Twilight", "Twilight Saga" star Robert Pattinson is very handsome while wearing a formal attire in the cover. He is very neat and gorgeous!

Oh my, I truly love his smile! And look at his face, I love the hair! Very sexy! His 'balbas' around his face is very seductive! I super like it! It can arouse you and put you on top or in peak of orgasm! "Ang sarap...!"

Robert Pattinson is a perfect boyfriend! Is he looking for a girlfriend?! Can I be your one and only?! If he's a real vampire, I will let him bite me! "Hihilata pa ako ng todo-todo para lang sa kanya...!" Ooh-lala Papa Edward! Ooh-yeah...!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)