Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

A Sexy Hairy Joe Jonas in Details Magazine!

Here's another hot, yummy, and hairy hunk! Yeah, he is Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brother! He's very cute, I'm starting to love him nah!

Joe Jonas is in the cover of Details magazine! Oh, he is alone?! Is he lonely?! Can I''ll be with you?! Promise, I will make you happy specially in bed!

I love how Joe Jonas look! It seems that he's seducing me with his great look. I love his eyes! And of course the hair in his face! "Mukha palang, ang sarap-sarap na...!"

Here are other more photos of Joe that can be seen inside this magazine. Start feeling hot over him:

Oh my gosh...what more if Joe Jonas takes off his clothes?! "Face pa lang ang sarap na...!" What more if he exposed his sexy hot and yummy body?!

Oh, Joe..Joe..Joe...take off you clothes! I want to touch and lick that yummy body! I want to taste your hotness! Aaaahhhh...aaaaahhh...aaaahhhh...!!! "Face pa lang na-aarouse na'ko!"

Joe, can we sing together?! Yeah, I will sing with you...I will sing using your 'manhood' as my microphone! And I will take all your milky 'juice!' Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhh...aaaaahhhh...ang sarap...!

But promise me Papa Joe, you will kiss me, you will rub your hairy face all over my body! Aaaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!! I'm feeling hot now because of you! Joe...Joe...Joooooohhhhh...!!! Joe-cool...aaaahhh!!! Joe Jonas is my new prospect...my new Papa! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)