Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Topless Hot Chris Cayzer on the Centerfold!

Another hot and yummy rockstar on the block! He is the sexy singer Chris Cayzer!

Oh my gosh...he is so yummy! He is in the centerfold of a particular magazine! "Ang sarap-sarap niya!"

Since he is sizzling so sexy, Chris was recently became part of the Metro Body edition of the Metro magazine. He is one of those hot hunks who posed topless and naked in the said mag.

Thanks God, I found this very hot centerfold featuring the half-naked Chris! I love his body! Too sexy and tempting! Chris is also one of my crush whom I want to be with! "Gwapo na, masarap pa...!" And of course, "magaling pang kumanta!" How about in bed, "magaling din kaya siyang kumant***?" Definitely!

I want to take him out! I want to kiss and lick his nude body! I want to swallow his nipples! And I love his hairy face! OMG...he is such a real man! "Lalaking-lalaki!" I want to have a sex with you...ooohhh Papa Chris! C'mon, let's f*cK all night long! Aaaaaahhhh...!!!

I even love the music video of his current hit single "Drive"! It's because, I love seeing Chris there swimming topless! Aaaaahhhhh....aaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhhh...Chris...Chris...Chris....I want to taste your hot body! I was to eat your mala-pandesal' na abs! So delicious!!! Ooohhhhh...!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)