Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Behind the Scene of Xian Lim's Mint Denim Billboard Shoots!

He is really cute, handsome, hot, and yummy! What more can you say about Xian Lim! As they say, "kanin na lang ang kulang!"

Xian Lim is the newest endorser of Mint Denim. His billboards were part of the Mint Denim Fall 2011 campaign!

In my two recent posts, I already shared with you how hot and yummy Papa Xian is in these billboards! Now we will look deeper! Yeah, join me as we see the behind the scene video of his billboard photoshoots! Exciting!

Here is the said hot video! Let's take a glance on Papa Xian:



I love him body! "Sagad sa sarap"! I want to lick and kiss it! I want to hug him very tight! Ooohhh...ooooohhhh...ooooohhhh...Xian!

Hmmm...pwede na si Xian! Yeah, pwede na siyang maging boyfriend ko! He looks so mature with hair on his face! And he truly becomes so yummy with a hairy face!

But as revealed with this BTS, that hair in his face were only make-up! Haha! But still, it's so effective! "Sarap pa din naman ni Xian!"

Aaahhhh...aaaaahhhhh...aaaahhhhh...Xiaaaaannn!!! I'm getting wet now because of your extreme hotness! Ooohhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)