Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Xian Lim Go Sexy for Mint Denim Fall 2011 Campaign Billboards!

Kapamilya young hunk actor Xian Lim is now the new endorser of Mint Denim! And he really goes sexy for its billboards!

OMG! He is so hot and yummy! I really want to lick, touch, and taste his sizzling hot and yummy body! Ooohhhh...!!!

Let's check out this two of his many billboards for Mint Denim Fall 2011 campaign! Let's feel hot now in the rainy season! Ooh-lala...



Xian really looks mature in his billboard on the top. I like his hairy face! He truly becomes yummy! I can't resist him!

His body is so seductioe! Seeing it, your temperature really rises! Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhh....aaahhhh...oh my Xian!

His chest is so gorgeous! It's too hot and sexy! I want to hold it! I will wet it using my tongue! Aaaahhh...aaaahhh...aaaahhhh...!!! "Ang sarap himasin at brotsahin ang chest mo Xian..!!!" Uuuuuhhhhh... "Sususuhin ko 'yan...!!!"

Xian..Xian..ooohhhh...you are now grown into a yummy man! Aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...aaaahhh..!!! Oh I want to have a sex with you all night and all day long...uuuuhhhhh...!!!

On my next post, I will share with you more of Xian Lim's Mint Denim billboards! Yummy to the max!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)