Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sexy Hot Couple Paulo Avelino and LJ Reyes on the Black Book!


GMA Artist Center launches their so-called Black Book which features their talents in stylish photoshots. In my previous post, I have shared with you the yummy hunk actor Papa Aljur Abrenica! This time, I will share with you another hot Kapuso talents!

Real life couple Paulo Avelino and LJ Reyes were very hot and sexy on their photo! Look at them, they were both topless or half-naked! Paulo's sexy abs and chest were exposed! His girlfriend LJ on the other hand is also topless! She covers her breast with her arms and with her long hair!

Both of them were wearing black maong pants! And their sexy hot attires blend the photo...it's black and gray!

LJ, can we request you to move away from Paulo?! Can I take your place?! I want to solely have Paulo! I want to touch and lick his upper body from his yummy chest to his creamy abs! Oohhhh...ooohhh...oooohhhhh...Paulo!

"Kainggit ka LJ, pinagsawaan mo na ng todo-todo ang masarap na si Paulo"! Paulo...Paulo...Paulooohhh...ooohhhh...!!! "Pwede ako naman! Anakan mo ako Paulo...Ohhh!!!" Don't be greedy LJ, share your blessing...share your man! "Naanakan ka na niya, ngayon ako naman...!!!" Aahhhhh...aaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...!!! Let's start now Paulo! I will remove now your pants and underwear using my mouth and tongue! Uuhhh..uuuhhhh...YUMMY!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)