Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Behind the Scene Teaser of Sam Milby's New F&H Billboards!



I am now fully in love with him! "Grabe, patay na patay ako lalo sa kanya ngayon...!!!" Papa Sam Milby has new billboards for Folded and Hung!

Yeah, yeah, yeah guys! My yummy hubby launches his new sexy billboards for his endorsement Folded and Hung. And I will share it with you his complete billboard collections on my next post!

For now, I want you to take a look on a sexy hot teaser of his behind the scene video. Here is it:



Sh*t, "teaser pa lang ulam na!" I really love the abs and muscles of Papa Sam! It's so seductive! My underwear is now dropping! Ooohhhh...oooohhhhh...I can't resist the heat!

Right now I am reaching my climax because of the hotness of my Papa Sam Milby! What more seeing his sizzling billboards! I'm sure "mag-iinit ka ng sobra-sobra!" Aaaahhhh....wala siyang kasing-sarap! Ooohhh....!!!

Sam, Sam, my hubby Sam...! Let's have an intercourse! I want to play with your balls in my bed! Ooh-lala..!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)