Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Sizzling Yummy Abs of Lucas Malvacini Exposed in a Magazine!


This is another yummy magazine that I want to have! Yeah this is a male Latin magazine featuring different yummy hot models! And this is called Junior magazine!

Just like the Wing mag, Junior magazine features hot, hot, hot hunks! The hunks of my dreams were all here! Ooh-lala! They were so seductive that make me reach my orgasm! Aaaaaahhh...aaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...!!!

On the cover, it features Lucas Malvacini! Yeah he is a Latino model, a yummy sizzling Latino with an abs to die for! OMG...I want to taste all his 'pandesal!' And take note. look at his face, its hairy! Aaaaahhh...aaaahhhh....aaaahhhh....ang sarap pambrotsa! Oh yeah, come to me Papa!

Lucas, Lucas, oh my Lucas...can you take down your brief?! Yeah, I want to see your 'junior' inside your brief! Don't worry, I will handle it! I will make it bigger and harder...before I eat it...oooooohhhhhhh...oooohhhh...oooohhhh...!!!!

Lucas, Lucas, Lucas...Lucaaaaaahhhhh....go on and f*ck me!!! Aaaaahhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)