Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Monday, September 19, 2011

The 2011 Cosmo Bachelor Bash Videos - Part 2: The Surprise Guest Hunks!

And here is the continuation of our Cosmo Bash 2011 event! Now, "hindi ka mabibitin sa panonood!"

Aside from the 69 hunks and centerfolds for this year, other yummy hot hunks like Aljur Abrenica, Rafael Rosell, and Jake Cuenca surprises the audience!

Well, here are the videos of the surprise hunk appearance! Let's all watch them and start to drool:











Oh my gosh...I didn't know what I'm feeling right now! It seems that I'm reaching my climax now! Sh*t, it seems that I'm gonna reach my orgasm na! Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...!!!

Well, pigilan muna ang mga sarili! This is only part 2! Yeah, may Part 3 and Part 4 pa coming to you next...!!! Aaaaaaahhhhh....!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)