Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Phil Younghusband and Neil Etheridge Expose Their Yummy Abs in the Double Cover of Men's Health!


It seems that pinahirapan akong pumili ng September 2011 issue ng Men's Health Magazine. As you can see this month, Men's Health Magazine features two covers! Yeah, two AZKALS yummy members grace the cover of this mag!

The first cover is Papa Phil Younghusband while the second cover is my dream hubby with a big bulge Neil Etheridge!

Oh my gosh, both them really show their yummy abs! OMG...talagang laglag na laglag ang underwear ko sa kanilang dalawa! Nag-mini-mini maynimo pa'ko sa kanilang dalawa to choose between them who will I own!

Well here is their individual cover that will make us drool:


The Phil Younghusband Cover 


The Neil Etheridge Cover 

Oh my gosh abelgosh...!!! I really salivate to them! Gusto kong tikman silang dalawa!

I finally made my choice! I chose Papa Phil over Neil! It's because nagsawa siguro ako for the meantime kay Papa Neil seeing him in the Folded and Hung billboard with matching sexy behind the scene video exposing his big bulge! Wow! Aaahhhhh...aaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!!

And when I bought the Phil Younghusband cover, I was surprised! Double cover pala talaga sya! It's two cover in one magazine! Under Phil is Neil! Woooahhh!!! Jackpot! I got two 'birds' in one stone! May Phil na'ko, may Neil pa!  Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaahhhh...!!! Lalo akong nasarapan! 

Phil, Neil...ang sarap talaga nilang pagsabayin!  I want the two of them in bed! Sh*t, what if we have a threesome?!! Ang sarap nun grabeh!!!  Phil and Neil M2M with me...love it!!! Oooohhhhhh...!!! c",) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)