Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Very Hot and Sexy Ahron Villena as the New Walker Endorser!

After Jericho Rosales, Matt Evans, and Alfred Vargas, another super hot hunk is now the new endorser of this famous briefs and underwear brand.

Former "You're The Man" Idol of ABS-CBN's MTB and now one of the very hot male castaways in the hit reality show "Survivor Phiippines Celebrity Edition", Ahron Villena is the new endorser of Walker brief!

As the Walker's famous line says, "Sexier than nude...", Ahron is very, very, very hot, sexy and yummy being the new endorser! Ohhhh...uhhhh... we can't resist him! He's really seductive! Ahhhh....Aaaaaahhhron...!!!

OMG, Ahron is ultimate hot now! I really love his body! Too yummy to taste, too hot to handle...! I assure you, you will really burning soooh hot seeing him!

According to Ahron, he workout on gym for two years. And the result now is here, a too daring hot and yummy Ahron for all of us! He can eventually rise our temperatures and will feed our wildest fantasies! Uhhh...uhhh...!!!

Actually Ahron is my favorite! He was even my idol in the defunct noontime show of ABS-CBN. He is even my bet in this reality show!

This is one of Ahron's Walker billboards. On my next posts, I will share with you more of Ahron's sexiest boards!

Uhhh...uhhh...can you see?! Ahron's cock inside his Walker underwear is too big...uhhhh soooo large...!!! Aaaaaaahhhhron....you made us sooo burning hot...!!! We're reaching our climax now! Can we taste that 'pet' inside your underwear?! Oohhh please...we're begging...!!! Uhhhh...uhhh...aaaaahhh...ahhhh...aaaaahhhhron...!!! Yummy! C",)

1 comment:

  1. My family members always say that I am killing my time here at web,
    but I know I am getting know-how every day by reading thes good articles.


    My web page - particuliere vakantiehuizen ()

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)