Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Wet and Topless Derek Ramsay on the Shower!

Who can't forget this very hot centerfold of the Universal Leading Man Derek Ramsay in Cosmopolitan Bachelor's Mag or Cosmomen?! Me, it didn't diminish in my mind!

So hot, sexy, and yummy! Derek Ramsay is in the shower! He is topless and oohh sooh wet! Aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhh..."ang sarap"!

The very sexy abs and muscles of Papa Derek is exposed! And look at him, it seems that he is seducting you! Oh my God...my underwear is now dropping! Uuuuuhhhh...uhhhhh...Derek...Derek....aaaaaahhhh...aaaahhhhhh...!!!! "Basang-basa na din ako...!" Ooohhhh...!!!

This is the 2008 edition of Cosmomen magazine. The yummy Papa Derek is in the cover and in the centerfold! The theme on that period is all about men on bathrooms or bathtubs. All the males who were featured in this issue were all wet and wild in the bathroom! Oh my, oh my, I really love to take a bath with them! Ooohh...I will not feel cold with them..."hindi ako giginawin sapagkat todo-todo and init!"

And if your bath mate is as hot as Papa Derek, then I will not anymore go out from the bathroom! "Araw-araw, gabi-gabi, oras-oras, minu-mnuti...maliligo ako...!" Ohhh...!!!! c",)







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)