Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Half-Naked Billboard of Phil Younghusband with a Ball!

Oh my God...this is it! Ooh-lala...!!! A very yummy papa! Phil...Phil...Phil...oh my Papa Phil!

As I told you, I will share with you the topless or the half-naked billboard of this yummy AZKALS player Phil Younghusband for Handford underwear. And this is it! Look at his perfectly gorgeous body! Oh my Gosh Abelgosh...ang sarap!

I really love his body! Too hot and sexy! It is perfectly sculpted with muscles! Aaaahhhh....look at his abs and chest, too daring! I love to lick it! It's very yummy to touch and hug! Ooohhh...ohhhh...Phil...Phil...I want to have a one night stand with you and play all the way with you all nigh long...! Oooohhhhh...oooohhhhh....saraaaappp!!!!

As you can see in his topless picture, Phil is with his soccer ball! He really depicts even in his billboard his enthusiasm in playing his soccer ball! Me too...I also love to play his 'ball'! I want to touch it...hold it using my mouth! Aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhhh...!!!

Phil in this billboard owns two balls! Of course the first one is the soccer ball placed in his upper body part (in his shoulder). And the other one is his own 'ball' or better say a 'pair of ball' inside his yellow boxer short! Gosh...look at it! It's very big! I'm getting more and more sizzling right now! I'm gonna reach my climax because of you oh Phil...!!!! Uuuhhhhh...uhhhhh...uhhhhh...!!!!

Phil..Phil...ooohhhh...my Papa Phil...let's start our game now using your own ball! Aaahhhhhh...!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)