Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Topless Hot Rafael Rosell in Men's Health Magazine!

For the first time, I saw a fully topless guy posing as a cover hunk for the Men's Health Philippines magazine!

Ooh-lala...it's the 'Dukot' King Mr. Rafael Rosell on the cover of MH mag for this month of March 2011 issue! Look at him, his body is totally uncovered! OMG...aaaahhhhhhh....his sexy chest and sizzling abs were exposed! Ooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...Rafaell!!!!! "L na L na kami sa'yo Rafaell"!

In Rafael's previous sexy series called "Kristine", majority of Rafael's scenes were all topless! He didn't mind showing his hot yummy body! He loves to see people and viewers salivating on him! Uuuhhhh....!!!!

Oh Rafael, Rafael, Rafael...I want to touch your body using my bare wet tongue! I will make your sexy chest and abs fully wet! Ooohhhh...!!!! And we will sizzle together! Ooohhhh....your body is now causing my body to reach my climax! Aaaaahhhhh...aaaahhh....aaaaahhhhhh!!!

Aside from your topless body, now show me your skill...your trademark 'dukot' trait! Oops...this time you will not make 'dukot' your own glory! I will be the one who will 'dukot' yours...!!!! Ooohhhh...."ang sarap...ang sarap...aaaahhhhhh!"

Rafael...Rafael...oh my Rafael...show me...show me....!!!! "Ipakita mo ang iyong galing sa kama....!!!" Aaaaahhhhh....aaaaaaahhhh...aaaahhhhh.....f*ck me more...f*ck me mooooor...ooooohhhhhh! "Ang sarap-sarap mong 'dukutin' Papa Rafael! Aaahhhhhh....!!!! We will have fun all night long Papa Dukot! Ooohhhh!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)