Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shirtless Rocco Nacino with Kris Bernal on Bech Billboard!


Kris Bernal is so lucky in this Bench Return to Temptation billboard! Can you see, she is touching the yummy hot body of Rocco Nacino! And look, with matching hugging and bending her legs with the legs of Papa Rocco! Oh my gosh...konti na lang...she can reach the 'birdie' of Papa Rocco! "Swerte!"

Rocco Nacino is one of the hottest, yummiest, and sexiest actor today! Because of his sizzling yummy body, I am learning to love him na! I want him...! Yeah, I want him...!!! I want to have an intercourse with him! Ooohhhh...oooohhhhh...oooohhhh...!!!

Rocco is very hot and sexy (as always) in this billboard! Aside from being topless showing his seductive yummy abs and upper body, he only wears short! Ohh-lala! "Tsarap!"

Did you know that Rocco is being termed as "Bukol King"? Oh my gosh abelgosh...I am attentively looking at his short! "Gusto kong makita, masalat, at mapatigas 'yang bukol na 'yan!" Uuuuuhhhhh...uuuuhhhhh...uuuuhhhh..!!!

But Kris has all the opportunities! Hey girl, can you move away from my boylet?! Move away from him! He's already mine! Mine your own business gurl!

Rocco...Rocco...Roccooohhhh...!!! C'mon, let's have fun! I will bring you to the sweetest temptation! Aaaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaahhhhh..."maaabot ko na ang rurok" because of your very hot and yummy body Rocco!!! Oooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)