Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sexy Hot Richard Gutierrez Wears Pink in Flawless Billboards!


Oh my God! My ex-boyfriend! Gosh...I love his chest! Too yummy! I want to taste it! Ooohhhh...oooohhhh....ooohhhh...!!!

Richard Gutierrez is very cute and handsome in these billboards of Flawless! As you can see, he is wearing pink! He looks tougher and sexier in bed! Ooh-lala Papa Chard! "Tsarap-tsarap...!!!"

Look at his photo billboard above, too hot and sexy! Yeah, he is wearing a pink open polo! And half of his sexy chest is seen! Oh yeah...I'm reaching my climax now! Sh*t..."chest pa lang pampagana na!" What more when Papa Chard totally remove that polo and expose his yummy sizzling body?! Your underwear will definitely drop with matching "kagat-labi sa sarap!" Aaaaahhhhh...aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!!

Well, above is his sexiest billboard for Flawless Face Body Medical. But aside from that, Papa Chard had other more billboards for the said face and body medical clinic. These are the wholesome. Let's stare at him below:






Very, very, very handsome! He is definitely a perfect boyfriend material! Oh my gosh, I'm falling in love once again to Papa Chard! Ooohhhh...oooohhhhh...oooohhhh...!!!

Even though Papa Chard wears clothes, his hotness truly unveils! I want to kiss and hug him! Ooooohhhhh...ooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...!!!

Since Papa Chard has a white complexion, pink clothes perfectly fit him! He looks so nice, so neat, so handsome, so cute, and so adorable! How I wish he will be my suitor! If that's the case, "wala pa siyang tinatanong...OO na agad!" And we will end up immediately on bed!!! Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!!

Chard...Chard...Chard...I'm already on my peak of satisfaction because of you!!! Oooohhhh...ooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)