Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sizzling Yummy Mark McMahon Too Seductive in the Billboard!


Yeah he seduces me! I can't resist him! He's too hot and yummy! Ooohhhh...oooohhhhh...oooohhhh..!!!

Here is another sizzling yummy AZKALS member! It's Papa Mark McMahon once more! Oh yeah, here is second almost nude billboard for Bench body underwear! "Ang sarap!" "Nakaka-L talaga...!!!"

Mark just like his first billboard wears only brief! But still while wearing  napakasarap na brief, he dressed  up like a soccer player! He wears long sock in a sports rubber shoes! "Parang  maglalaro lang...!!!" But you're right guys, yeah he will play...maglalaro nga siya...maglalaro siya kasama ko sa kama! Aaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaaahhhhh....!!! I'm sooh excited!

My gosh...his looks really seduces me! "Tingin pa lang titiga...titiga...titiga...(it's for you to complete!)" Hehehe...

C'mon Papa Mark, let's play! Let's play our game in bed! This gonna be the hottest game ever that  you will play! And I assure you, no one between us will loose! "Pareho tayong panalo!" "Pareho tayong liligaya!" Aaaaaahhhh...aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaasahhhhh...!!!!

Mark...Mark...Mark...Maaaaaaark...!!! I can't resist you! I am now on my full climax! Aaaaaahhhh....aaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!!

After our game, after I played with Mark on bed, both of us end up fully wet! "As in basang-basa!" "Basang-basa kami pareho!" "Basang-basa ng pawis!" ....sa sobrang sarap! Aaaaaahhhh...aaaaaahhhh...aaaaaahhhhh...!!! You're the man Mark! c",)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)