Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Cutie Gerald Anderson on the Garage Mag!


I really love this issue of Garage Magazine. This is the "Young Talents" issue of the said mag! What more, I very much love the guy on the cover!

Yeah, it's my ultimate crush Papa Gerald Anderson! Ooh-lala! He is very cute and handsome in the said mag! I super duper love him! Mwaaah...!!!

I love the attire of Papa Gerald here, it's too stylish! I even love his bonnet! Even though he is not nude or half-naked in this magazine cover, he's still cute and handsome! He is a boyfriend material in this cover! Oh my Gerald, could you be my BF?! I'm looking for a cutie hunky boyfriend right now! And you really fit my qualifications! Promise, I'll take care of you! I will make you 'happy' every hour, every minute! '

Gerald, Gerald, Gerald...I want to kiss and hug you! When you turn off your clothes, you will put me on my peak! Oooohhhhh...oooohhhh...ooohhhhh!!!

Oh God, hope to have a BF like Gerald! I'm loving him na! Geh...Geh...Geh...ooohhhhhh...!!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)