Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Sizzling Yummy Billboards of Sam Milby for F&H Exposed!

And here is our last batch of the ultimate sizzling extra hot yummy sexy billboards of my BF Papa Sam Milby for Folded and Hung! Get ready for the last round! "Itodo mo nang ilabas!" Aaaaahhhh....!!!!

On the previous billboards, "tumuwad tayo", this time, it's standing ovation! Wow...this is my favorite position...patayo...standing ovation! "Ang sarap!" 

I really can't resist his body! Ooohhhh...oooohhhh...oooohhhhh...!!! Here are some more 'pampagana' billboards of Papa Sam Milby for Folded and Hung. "Halika at silipan nating muli si Sam...!"






Sam...Sam...oooohhhhh...Saaaahhhhhm...!!! I dunno what to do because of you! It's burning here now because of your ultimate sexy yummy body! C'mon, I want to hug that chest and abs very, very tight! Of course, I will kiss that first with my bare-naked lips and tongue! "Sarap!" Deliciouso...!!!

Oooohhhh...oooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...!!! Sam...oh my Papa Sam! If you're my boyfriend, promise, day and night..."tutuwad ako para sa'yo!" Aaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhh...!!!!

'Till our next encounter Papa Sam! Until our next super hot intercourse! Next time, "hindi na kita pakakawalan sa kama ko...!!!" Aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaahhhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)