Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nude Aly Borromeo Exposes his Sexy Yummy Body in a Bended-Knee Kamasutra Position!


Sh*t...sobrang bakat na bakat! Oh my gosh abelgosh what he's doing!!! Aaaaahhh..aaaahhhh..aaaaahhhh...I love his position! Oh my Papa Aly..ooohhhh...!!!

This is another hot, sexy, yummy, seductive, and talagang nakaka-L billboard of AZKALS Team Captain Aly Borromeo! If in his first billboard (which was erected before in Rockwell Makati but removed by MMDA), Papa Aly is lying down and ready para patungan, here in his second billboard for Bench Body, Papa Aly is erected! As in, "hindi lang ang position n'ya ang erected, pati ang kanyang alaga!" Aaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...ang sarap talaga...sobra! Oooooohhhhh.....

He is wearing brief in this billboard! His yummy abs and his seductive muscles were exposed! And look, even his 'alaga' seems "nagpupumiglas"! Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhhh...aaaahhhhh..."gusto nang kumawala niya Papa Aly!" Let him out, I'll take care of him! I'll handle him! "Lalaki pa 'yan lalo at titigas sa'kin!" Ooohhhhh...!!!

"Si Aly na ang lumuhod!" Oh my gosh...he bends his knee for me! "Ako ang luluhuran niya!" Ang sarap..." Uuuuuhhhhh...uuuuhhhhh...uuuuhhhhh...!!!

Yeah, I know..."sobrang sarap talaga ni Aly sa Kama!" And take note, "mas magaling siyang maglaro sa kama kesa maglayo ng football!" "Ang galing!"

Aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaaahhhhh...aaaaaaaaly...ang sarap-sarap! Oooohhhhh...!!! I am reaching my orgasm now because of you!!! Aaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaaaly...!!!

And we're together with Aly! Yeah, "sabay kaming nagpalabas!" As in "sabay kaming nagpalabas ng ligaya!" Thanks to Papa Aly for bringing me in heaven, sa rurok ng ligaya! Aaaaaaahhhhhh....aaaaaahhhh...aaaaaahhhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)