Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Too Hot Lovi Poe with a Yummy Hot Guy Billboard of Bench Body!


It's sizzling hot! It's so tempting! It's very seductive! Ooh yeah...!!!

Lovi Poe is very lucky! It's not because she has a sexy billboard, but because she is with this very hot yummy guy! The guy model is so 'masarap'! His body is awesome! I love his abs and muscles! And look at his 'manhood', oh my gosh...it's so 'malaki'! "Bakat na bakat!" Aaaahhh...aaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...!!! I want to suck his cock! Ooohhhhh....!!!

Hey Lovi, can you move away from that man! His mine...only mine! I want to be with him not only in this Bench Body billboard! But also in bed! I will make him happy! "Paliligayahin ko siya ng bonggang-bongga!" Aaaaahhhh...aaaaahhhh...aaaaaahhhh...!!!

As they say, this is the Bench billboard of Lovi for Bench Body in China! And as per the latest gossip, Lovi Poe is being courted by a Chinese guy! Hmmm...is the man in this billboard the Chinese guy?! Oohhh..."wag naman sana!" He is mine already!

Aaaahhhh...aaaahhhh...aaaahhh..!!! C'mon Papa, come with me and we will having fun all day and all night long! Oooohhhhh...I am now salivating for your very hot body! I really want to taste that! Ooohhhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)