Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rocco Nacino Still Hot Even with Shirt in Men's Health Mag!


He is still hot and sexy even though with shirt! Ooh-lala...I really love his build! I love his body! Too hot, too yummy! I want to taste him!

Rocco Nacino is the cover guy or the Men's Health guy of Men's Health magazine for this month of July 2011!

My Gosh...I love Rocco na! I learn to love him because of his hot body and his yummy muscles! Oooohhhh...ooohhhh...ooohhh...I'm drooling right now because of you Rocco!

Rocco...Rocco...Roccooooohhhhh...!!! I want to have you in my bed! Uuuuhhhhh...uuuuuhhhhh...!!!!

Enrico Raphael Quiogue Nacino, better known by his screen name Rocco Nacino (born on March 21, 1987 in Baguio City, Philippines), rose to fame after joining GMA-7′s reality artista search, "StarStruck."

Now Rocco, can you take off your clothes now?! I want to wet all your muscles using my bare-naked tongue! Ooohhhh...ooohhhh...!!!

By the way before I forget, Rocco Nacino is termed as "Bukol King!" My gosh...sh*t! I want now to suck his birdie! Oooooohhhh...oooohhhhh...oooohhhhh...Roccoooohhhh!!! "Maroroko ko s'yo!" Ooohhh...!!! c",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)