Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sizzling Hot Phil Younghusband and Angel Locsin in Century Tuna Billboards!


I really love these newest billboards of Century Tuna! They are sizzling so hot! They are yummy like the Century Tuna!

"Reveal a Sexier, Healthier You!" That is the current theme of the Century Ad featuring today's hottest and sexiest couple Angel Locsin and Phil Younghusband!

My gosh...I love the abs of Phil! Sooohh hot! You're so lucky sister Angel! Can you lend Phil for me?! One night lang please! It seems that I like him na! Gosh!

I even like the attire of my twin sister here in these billboards! Sis Angel is really sexy! Love her figure!

Here are the two versions of the Century Tuna billboards which were already up and posted on the major roads:



Sh*t sis, you're too lucky to have Phil! "'Wag mo nang pakawalan 'yan mare!" He's such a complete package!

"Sobrang naiinggit ako ngayon s'yo sis!" I'm brokenhearted right now! I'm hoping to find my real hunky Phil Younghusband soon! Hayz...hopefully I can find him na immediately! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)