Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Yummy Shirtless AZKALS on Metro Society Mag!


Can get enough of AZKALS?! Well, just like you, I can't really resist their hotness! They were really in-demand in different aspects!

After I shared with you the AZKALS magazine cover in Health Today Mag, I'm so glad that I even found another magazine which features the other AZKALS hotties! And this time, they were shirtless showing their sizzling yummy muscles! Ooh-lala...!!! I think that my underwear will drop right now and I will reach my climax because of them! Ooohhhh...oooohhhhh...!

Above is the very wholesome magazine cover. But if you will open it, you will find the hotness inside! So, get ready and see how seductive these AZKALS Papas are! 


Simon Greatwhich, Jason Sabio, Neil Etheridge,Antron delRosario, Aly Borromeo and Rob Gier All Topless


Aly Borromeo embraced his sexy nationality


Yummy Anton del Rosario Kicks a Ball

Threesome Jason Sabio Playing Ball

Neil Etheridge Waiting for Me!

Wet and Wild Neil Etheridge 

Rob Gier Exposes his Yumminess 

Simon, Rob and Anton plays around during the photo shoot. Can I Join?

Oh My Gosh...I really want to play their balls! I love their hot yummy bodies! Aaaaahhhhh...aaaahhhh...aaaaahhhhh...I want to play orgy with them!

They were really tempting! So seductive that I can't resist! "Ang sarap-sarap nilang pagsabayin...!" Oooohhh...oooohhhh...oooohhhh...I'm starting to drool! Oooohhhh...!!! I really love AZKALS! I want to have them all in my bed! c",) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks

ISM


Disclaimer

All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners, copyright infringement is not intended and if you are a copyright holder and wish credits on your images or articles, please let me know and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that we have material on this site that is infringing on your copyrighted material, please Contact Me and we will remove it immediately. Thank You Very Much! =)